Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I miss everyone!

Ok, man it has been a while. Lauren we missed you so much but I just want you to know that we thought about you with each picture we took. Hence, the paper plate with you name on it and Frasier's "L" she is holding up with her hand.


Gosh, I get so emotional at weddings. Even when I am working weddings and I don't even know the bride, I tear up. I would hate to see the video of Katie's wedding, because it got pretty bad when I was standing up there. Katie everything was so great and I miss you already. Hope you're having a good time on your honeymoon!


The Carolina Girl is keeping me busy! This picture is just one of the many great parties we host on board! We just started our online advertising campaign so leads are coming in like crazy now. Still can't believe I landed such a great job doing what I love. We will have to do a girl's cocktail night on the top deck sometime!


The day finally came and Gracie and I have moved out! I live with my cousin Emily and Walker. Things are going well and we are all having a good time. The location is so much better and more convenient for all of us.


Can we please start throwing around some dates for our Christmas party? How great would it be if all 13 of us could be there? That has not happened in so long. I miss you all so much!
Camille

No comments: